Good morning friends! I am so sad that the weekend is over; it never seems long enough, and I am usually left wishing I had one more day to actually rest & relax. Such is life though, and we are back to another Monday!
So, what is on the menu this week? Well….the plan is below. All heck may break loose, as my husband is in town for some portion, or all, of this week. His work location is undetermined as of yet. As such, there is a possibility that the food will be eaten quicker than anticipated….I shall let you guys know later this week!
- Slow Cooker “Baked” Oatmeal with Bananas, Blueberries, and Coconut (from a Skinnytaste cookbook)
- Coffee and Protein Shake with a greek yogurt
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings Soup – This soup is a gift from God…it is THAT good
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Chicken “Stir Fry” (by stir fry, I mean with rice noodles, sauce, and veggies)
- Protein Cookie (for late nights at the gym ONLY)
- Mandarin Oranges (I typically have 2-3 a day)
- Cooked Apples (which I cooked for too long, almost making a delish applesauce)
Now it’s your turn! What is on your menu radar this week? I would love to hear!