Hey guys! Today, I wanted to share with you a way to pump up your boring, bland oatmeal into a flavorful, protein-packed breakfast. Let me know your thoughts!
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup oats (quick-cooking or old-fashioned)
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/4 cup egg whites (I use liquid egg whites)
- Any desired toppings/seasonings
- I used cinnamon and 1/4 cup applesauce this morning
- Peel banana and mash.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cook on stove-top, stirring occasionally, until desired consistency is reached. I cooked mine approximately 5 minutes.
- Top as desired, and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this quick and easy breakfast option. As always, I welcome your comments and questions!