Hi again! Happy Monday! I wanted to stop in and help cheer your day up a bit by sharing 5 tips to help you get more water in your life! These are super simple, yet they can make all the difference in the world…
- If you don’t like the flavor of water…add something to flavor it! This can be as easy as adding lemon, lime, cucumber, orange, and/or mint leaves to your water. The possibilities are endless, and you’ll end up feeling refreshed in the process.
- If you are looking for fizzy water…add Emergen-C (not sponsored btw). This isn’t my cup of tea (more on that in a moment), but I know tons of people who love the flavor that Emergen-C provides. Plus, it delivers extra punch in the form of immune system support! Take that flu/cold/allergy season!
- Drink your favorite herbal tea, hot or iced. I. LOVE. TEA. But, I often forget about it unless I’m feeling under the weather. But there is an herbal tea out there for everyone. Try peppermint, lemon ginger, or chamomile…just to name a few.
- Carry a filled water bottle with you EVERYWHERE. No seriously! I find that when it’s there, I tend to drink more! At the gym, by my bed, in a meeting at work, at church, etc. You’ll be surprised how much easier it is to stay hydrated.
- Last, but certainly not least, drink 1-2 glasses of water right after you wake up. The benefits to this tip are many, but let’s keep it simple. You’ve been sleeping for 6-8 hours, right? That’s 6-8 hours with ZERO water intake, which means you are not as hydrated as you need to be. By guzzling some water first thing, you’ll allow your body to re-hydrate quickly, leading to higher energy and clearer thinking!
So there you have it! 5 easy tips to help you drink more water. Do you have any water tips? If so, comment below!